Clinical Management Track
- Explore the patient treatment pathway for clinical and commercial CAR and TCR therapies
- Delve into the challenges around building an effective operational infrastructure, managing patient toxicities and scheduling a patient specific therapy
- With 15 in-depth and thought provoking workshops available, dive straight into the discussion and explore strategies to overcome limiting challenges in the field
- Covering discovery to commercialization, takeaway actionable insights on the following:
- Overcome off-target toxicity
- Strategies for IND submissions
- Scaling out manufacturing
- Labelling to secure tracking
- Pricing models to enhance accessibility
3 Focus Day Agendas
- Join the targeting solid tumors track to hear current strategies to overcome the tumor microenvironment and target specific solid tumor antigens
- Overcome current manufacturing bottlenecks by understanding the current and novel gene editing technologies available, comparing talen, lenti-viral vector and CRISPR
- Advance TCR-T cell drug development to match the current success in CAR-T by exploring TCR targeting to overcome evasion and enhancing their potential in solid tumors and allogeneic settings
Women of CAR-TCR
- This pre-conference discussion session highlights pioneering women working in CAR and TCR drug development
- Shining a light on their experience and success, this expert female panel will discuss their backgrounds in becoming key opinion leaders and breaking through the glass ceiling in this industry
- Join this conversation to support gender equality in CAR-TCR drug development
Isabelle Riviere, Director, Cell Therapy & Cell Engineering Facility, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Katy Rezvani, Professor, Melanoma Medical Oncology, Chief of Section Cellular Therapy, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Barbra Sasu, Chief Scientific Officer, Allogene Therapeutics
Claudia Zylberberg, Chief Executive Officer, Akron Biotech
Kimberley Freeman, Vice President, Commercial Planning, Adaptimmune
Rising Stars of CAR-TCR
- Supporting the next generation of scientific and business leaders, this is a new opportunity to highlight the budding pioneers of CAR-TCR therapy
- This is an opportunity for PhD students and Post Docs to present their posters whilst joining in discussions with industry and academic experts to understand the key to success in their careers
- Join this recruitment drive to identify the up-and coming CAR-TCR innovators
Network, Learn… Run!
- Working together with the Emily Whitehead Foundation, a virtual sponsored 5k run will be held on the morning of Summit Day 2. This virtual run allows you to support the foundation and take part anywhere in the world!
- Join this fundraising effort to help support the Emily Whitehead Foundation and activate a cure
The Cell-ebration of CAR-TCR!
- After an action packed day of meeting new people, discussing strategies and reviewing data… take a breath and grab a cheeky cocktail with your new colleagues at the CAR-TCR Cell-ebrations! With a live band in full swing, dancing is strongly encouraged!
- Join this celebration to take the time to reward the successes in the field.