7:30 am Registration & Morning Coffee Refreshments
8:30 am Welcome Remarks
9:00 am Industry Leader’s Fireside Chat
- Laurence Cooper Chief Executive Officer, Ziopharm Oncology
- James Noble Chief Executive Officer, Adaptimmune
- Peter Emtage Senior Vice President & Global Head of Cell Therapy Research , Kite, a Gilead Company
- Christina Coughlin Chief Medical Officer, Tmunity Therapeutics
- Amirah Al Idrus Editor, FierceBiotech
With two approved CAR-T therapies seeking global approval, what are the next steps, where do we go now?
With the excitement in allogeneic therapy, will autologous therapy become a thing of the past?
How can we enhance the efficacy when targeting solid tumors and meet this unmet need?
Take this opportunity to ask the leaders what their future plans are and what we can expect from the CAR-TCR space over the next few years.
10:00 am Routine Automated Manufacture of CAR-T Cell Products in a Closed System
- Ian Johnston Industrial and Academic Cooperations Manager, Senior Project Manager, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- Production of cell products can be fully automated in a single-use closed system, the CliniMACS Prodigy®
- Routine manufacture of CAR T products has been established at a new state-of-the-art Cell Factory automated CAR T manufacturing has been transferred to a number of clinical sites in a robust manner
10:30 am Speed Networking & Morning Refreshments
This session is fast paced aiming to provide brief introductions to as many participants at the CAR-TCR Summit as early on in the meeting as possible. The renowned speed networking session will be one of the most valuable hours you spend at this summit.
1:04 pm Lunch & Networking
1:04 pm Rising Stars of CAR-TCR Private Lunch – Exclusive for registered PhD and Post Doc attendees.
1:04 pm Private Lunch Hosted by KBI – Attendance by Invitation Only
4:21 pm Tech Slam @ Innovation Hub
IrvineScientific, NanoCool, Ovizio, Promega
5:00 pm Afternoon Refreshments & Poster Session
Share your work with the pioneers of CAR-TCR therapeutic development!
Bring a poster and gain feedback on your latest research with this expert community.Growing through popular demand, this exciting session brings you hot new data highlighting innovating research, and new for this year we will be showcasing the Rising Stars of CAR-TCR by displaying a hand chosen group of PhD and Post Doc posters too!
7:20 pm The Cell-ebration of CAR-TCR!
After a jam packed day of learning and networking, unwind with your new colleagues over some cocktails and nibbles… with the live band in full swing, dancing is strongly encouraged!