7:00 am Emily Whitehead Foundation Charity 5k Virtual Run
8:30 am Registration & Coffee
9:00 am Chair’s Opening Remarks
9:30 am Presentation from GE
- George White Product Strategy Manager, Cell & Gene Therapy, GE Healthcare
GM Cell Therapy Growth Strategy
10:00 am Late Breaking Abstracts
- Cheng Liu Founder and CEO, Eureka Therapeutics
Key companies will present new data for the first time at the CAR-TCR Summit. Be sure not to miss the session of the year and be the first to hear these new clinical trial read outs.
An update on Eureka’s ongoing liver cancer solid tumor study.
10:30 am Enhancing Engineered T Cell Adoptive Transfer Therapies to Beat Cancer
- Richard Koya Associate Director of the Center for Immunotherapy, Director of the Vector Development & Production Facility, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Outline the development of new tools based on TCR engineering, which endow T cells with new properties to increase specific recognition of tumor cells in an MHC context, which can be further enhanced by introducing elements that boost T cell function
- Discuss new strategies to optimize ACT of engineered T cells, as well as, innovative ways to modulate the tumor microenvironment
- Review translational aspects and new clinical trials developed by our group
11:00 am Presentation from PHC
- Steven Lynum President, PHC Corporation of North America
11:30 am Networking & Refreshments
11:35 am Tech Slam @ The Innovation Hub
Key stakeholders will give you a demonstration and the low down on innovations and show you how they can be integrated into your strategies.
Take part to improve, support and revolutionalize current processes in this field.