There is growing excitement and momentum in the field fuelled by two approved CAR-T products moving full steam ahead to global approval. However, despite these amazing achievements, both drugs are currently struggling on the market and have only treated a handful of patients to date due to challenges in manufacturing scale up, the ability to meet patient demands alongside payers and healthcare providers who are unable to make this therapy widely available.
The CAR-TCR Summit promises to encapsulate this excitement whilst outlining the key challenges limiting commercial and clinical products, providing you with a comprehensive understanding of the full pharmaceutical value chain of CAR-TCR therapies.
Across 15 Strategic Dives, 6 Tracks of content, 3 Focus day agendas and lots more, join fellow CAR-TCR pioneers from across pharma, biotech, regulatory bodies, academia, solution and service providers to:
- Review novel CAR and TCR construct design with Aleta Biotherapeutics and Endocyte which enhance potency with multi-targeting technology
- Characterize the mechanisms of product and treatment failure with Kite, a Gilead Company
- Examine emerging clinical results with allogeneic T cells to deliver on their promise with data from Celyad and Cellectis
- Reflect on how to set up an infrastructure to run CAR-T trials effectively with Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Optimize supply chain coordination to secure chain of custody with Allogene’s digital platform support
- Understand how the Centers of Medicare view the value of CAR-TCR to ensure these therapies are accessible to all
Be part of this collaborative effort to make safe and cost-effective therapies a reality for patients globally so together, the CAR-TCR community can engineer a cancer free world.
For full details of the agenda and world-class speaker faculty, download the full event guide.